Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
November 12th, 2020 by Karen 16 Comments
Admittedly, I’m asking this Q & A today partly because I need the reminder to wear sunscreen during the cold months!
So, here’s what I look for in a sunscreen…
- That it absorbs quickly, because I don’t want to sit there rubbing sunscreen into my face for 10 years.
- Leaves behind absolutely no white cast!
- Doesn’t give me breakouts.
- It’s at least moderately moisturizing.
- Layers well with other skin care products and makeup.
- It has a matte or demi-matte finish (no shimmer, please).
- Feels lightweight on my skin.
- It comes in a tube or a pump, because I don’t like dipping my fingers into a jar.
Right now my favorite sunscreen is Elta MD UV Clear, because it’s all that and a bag of chips! I’ve been wearing it for about a year now and have yet to stray. I do wish it was less than $29…but it works so well that I’m mostly OK with the price.
How about you? What do you look for in a sunscreen?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Q & A: What Do You Look for in a Sunscreen? / Originally published November 12th, 2020
There are 16 comments on this post. Leave yours.
Categories: Skin Care
Previous Post: This or That: The Blush Edition