Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Glittering my way into the weekend!
Hello and happy Saturday, beautiful girl! And just so we’re totally clear, I think you’re lovely inside and out.
We’re in full-on lockdown mode here again, as are many millions of my compatriots across the country, and the only place I’m going with this glittery makeup (via the Urban Decay Boogie palette) is the parking lot of a Walgreens for a curbside pickup to get some last-minute picture Christmas cards.
Seriously, when will I ever learn? Around September every year I say to myself, “Self, you’re going to order your Christmas cards early this year,” and yet here we are again… Le sigh!
Speaking of glitter, I just discovered the magic of makeup artist Hannah Martin. She’s very good at breaking down the “whys” and “hows” of her technique, and I’m deeply in love with this green glittery look I plan to try ASAP.
On that note, I hope you have a tasty morning beverage with you, because it’s time for some reading.
- A furtunate group of cats living in the basement of a Russian museum just inherited money from a French philanthropist…
- Somebody please adopt this beautiful one-eyed calico kitty! She’s a doll.
- Here, makeup artists walk you through what to do when your winged liner goes wonky.
- A look back at 2020’s biggest beauty trends…
- 13 Black-owned nail polish brands to shop ASAP!
- Things to think about when you’re shopping for moisturizer
- Dolly Parton is releasing her own fragrance line!
What are you up to today? Are you sticking close to home, too?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,