Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
I’m obsessed with her orange marbling! Lipstick Swatch-a-thon Mug.
Hello and happy Caturday! Rosie sends her regards (along with a healthy dose of torbie-tude.) I am SO EXCITED to drink coffee today because I’ve recently discovered the joy of half-and-half. Seriously, what cave have I been living in? — because half-and-half is where it’s at!
I used to be a whole-milk-in-my-coffee girl, but lately I haven’t been liking how the milk takes over, so I can’t taste the coffee in the background. With half-and-half, I can still get the coffee flavor along with the cream. I’ve been doing a splash in my coffee in the morning (about two tablespoons), and my life is forever changed.
GET IN MY BELLY!
While I dive into this cup (SO GOOD), go ahead and grab your morning beverage o’ choice, because it’s time for this week’s reading.
- If you were looking for a few new words to use this weekend, here are some good ones to try: vamoose, crapulous and canoodle.
- There is a burgeoning field of research in the reconstruction and preservation of scent. Scientists, historians and cultural heritage specialists are working together to catalogue the smells of our times — particularly those that may disappear in a few decades.
- Speaking of scents…historians, scientists and perfumers are using AI to capture what Europe smelled like between the 16th and early 20th centuries. (Apparently, it was kinda stinky!)
- In case you’re just as obsessed with The Crown as I am, here are 14 fun facts about Princess Diana’s wedding.
- A cat may soon be moving into the White House. I wonder if it’s going to have stripes? I would love to see a “First Tabby.”
- Will somebody PLEASE buy this bed with a cat maze inside?
Whatcha got on deck today?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,