Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Raise your hand if you’ve ever walked around your neighborhood taking pictures of fall leaves! ️ Yes? OK. Now keep your hand up if after taking the pictures the first thing you wanted to do when you got home was paint your nails.
I can’t be the only one.
I took a walk yesterday morning after I dropped Connor off at school, and it was a chilly, sunny Northern California morning, 46 degrees, so of course I went outside in my down jacket and like 20 million layers. 🤣 These are some pics of leaves from my neighborhood, and the moment I got back to my house, the first thing I thought was that I needed to find a burgundy or a yellowish green nail polish…
I’m thinking I might do a dark wine today like Essie Bordeaux?
If you know of a color that perfectly embodies “fall leaves,” let me know.
- The 15 best gifts for cat-lovin’ ladies!
- Disney fans, now you can get some of your favorite cartoon characters on Dooney & Bourke tote bags.
- Allegedly, this furniture is designed for humans…but we all know that ultimately it’s all for the felines.
- What’s the difference between inexpensive and high-end nail polishes?
- —> Ulta’s Black Friday sales!
I’m off to go get Connor ready for a socially distanced ballet recital now. She’s been taking a zoom class with a few other little ballerinas for a couple months, and today they’re all going to perform their routine outdoors behind the dance studio, which means glitter, sparkles, and the whole shebang!
Talk to you soon. Have a great weekend.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,