Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hiya, beautiful! Ah, deep breath in… Deep breath out… We made it to the weekend! (And I’m assuming you’re still in one piece?! I really hope so.)
I’m in the mood for coffee and a chocolate croissant this morning because I just finished binge watching this show on Netflix…
It’s from Darren Star, the guy who also did Sex and the City, and if you and your brain desperately need to be transported to a light and fluffy, frothy universe for a few hours…it’s the way to go. It’s about an American girl who works in marketing and moves to Paris — without knowing a lick of French, SAY WHAT?! — for a new job. It’s a little soapy, a little corny, and not remotely close to realistic at all, but it’s lots of fun! I warn you…by the end of the season, you may find yourself craving a baguette, a hunk of cheese and a glass of bubbly. 🥂
If I get any alone time by myself this weekend, I just might rewatch a few episodes.
Anywho, grab your breakfast wine coffee or tea, and settle down for a bit with this week’s reading…
- Thick black eyeliner and matte smokey eyes are ’90s eye makeup trends that are supposed to be major next year. What say you? I’m totally down with this, 100%.
- Makeup artists break down how to seamlessly apply and blend concealer.
- Monochromatic smokey copper eyes are having a moment this fall.
- What ceramides can do for your skin, and how to add these powerful ingredients to your routine.
- According to dermatologists, here are changes you can make to your skin care as we head deeper into fall and winter.
- Interesting read —-> “Human hair is a valuable commodity traded across international borders.”
- Beauty experts weigh in on how to get healthier-looking hair if yours won’t stop thinning or straight-up falling out.
- Calling all of my friends who live in Wisconsin! I really need to know if this perfume, Eau de Wisconsin, really does smell like your state.
- Funky animal scents used to be popular with royalty back in the day. 🦌🦝
I think the fam-bam and I are going to Marin French Cheese for a picnic this afternoon. It’s starting to feel like fall in the mornings around here, but we’re supposed to see a little sun today and/or tomorrow, so we’re going to take advantage of it as much as possible.
What are you up to? I hope you’re doing well.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,